INN AT THE MARKET: THE BEST BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN SEATTLE
Inn at the Market is recognized as one of the best boutique hotels in Seattle, because our guests receive only the finest luxury and comfort. Our boutique hotel rooms feature elegant Hypnos beds and custom Sferra linens, with welcoming extras, such as signature bathrobes, fine toiletries, and in-room coffee service. Our guests sleep the night away in a comfortable space that they can call home. The reason why Inn at the Market always rates among the best boutique hotels in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest is that we provide the rarefied atmosphere and service that boutique hotel guests expect.
Our rooms are equipped with a flat screen television, cable TV, and an in-house movie system for your entertainment. You can keep in touch with the world outside of Pike Place Market with our complimentary in-room high-speed wireless internet.
Inn at the Market is a completely non-smoking hotel in Seattle, Washington. We offer a selection of Seattle boutique hotel rooms with accessible features for special needs that respectfully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please inquire about our specially-equipped guest rooms and special ADA services.
BOUTIQUE HOTEL ROOM AMENITIES
Our boutique hotel rooms include...
Double-paned, floor-to-ceiling bay windows that open
- Luxury Hypnos Beds
- Custom Sferra Linens
- Plush signature bathrobes
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Spacious bathrooms with hairdryer, lighted mirror, and telephone extension
- Flat screen television with cable TV and in-house movie system
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Coffee maker with Seattle's Best Coffee and a selection of Tazo Teas
- Refrigerator and honor bar featuring Northwest products
- Room service - 7am-3pm & 5:30pm-10pm
- Full-size iron and board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary local calls
- First-class Seattle boutique hotel hospitality
- Air Conditioning
Click to learn more about our 2015 room renovation under way now>>